Page 1 of 2
Mazda 2.6L \  89 b2600 30a fuse wiring question

89 b2600 30a fuse wiring question

Mazda 2.6L Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 3015
replies 13
following 4

b26guy   +1y
Ok so I just bought another b2600 and the previous owner had the wipers hooked up to a toggle and said the only thing wrong with them is the switch on the column so I replaced it and checked all the fuses and everything looks good but they still won't work and the truck now seems to drain batterys like the alternator Isn't working and then the truck won't start so I think the problem is I have a black inline fuse that was tapped into the red and black solo wire on the 30A fuse on the passenger side but it was taped off and didn't go to anything so I'm willing to bet that wire was connected to something and if I knew what it was that would solve my issue
sincitylocal   +1y
This might help.

Wiring Diagrams

edit: Wiring link corrected
Post was last edited on May 10, 2014 04:05. This post has been edited 3 times.
b26guy   +1y
Is that the shop manual? I'm on my phone at the moment so I'll have to look when I get to work tomorrow
sincitylocal   +1y
Not a complete shop manual, but Factory Mazda wiring diagram manual.
I can hook you up with the Shop Manual too, if you need it.
b26guy   +1y
Thanks dude that'd be awesome! Right now its like a puzzle I can't solve and I keep thinking about that damn wire lol
sincitylocal   +1y
If you caught the mistake in my first post, I fixed it. I did have the shop manual link up there. Now it's the wiring manual above.

Workshop Manual
b26guy   +1y
idk if im missing it or what but I need section d of the wiring manual for the wiper motor and I cant find it am I just blind or is it missing?
sincitylocal   +1y
Crap! It looks like it's missing.
b26guy   +1y
I just got the Chilton so I hope I can figure it out with everything so far thanks dude
chaserjohndoe   +1y
Just be aware that the Chilton is a bit off on some things (mine is anyway). I couldn't find the wiring diagram for the radio, but the rest of the cluster diagram is there. ??? The books were printed nearly 20 years ago and this community has figured out a lot of better options.