Page 1 of 1
Mazda 2.0L \  Redline Calibration kit/Redline Weber carb

Redline Calibration kit/Redline Weber carb

Mazda 2.0L Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 1237
replies 1
following 2

jimlaw50   +1y
I have a New Calibration kit never been used,opened once but never used,so can anyone tell me what they sell for. On the inside cover it says 701 DGV 4, not sure what all that means but I need a smaller jet kit than whats in the DGEV weber carb down draft type electric choke. If anyone can tell me where to buy the smaller jet kit and I also have the same carb that I bought for another Mazda B2200 but sold it before I had a chance to install the DGEV weber its also electric choke down draft so if someone would like to make me a reasonable offer on the weber and the jet kit. Thanks
emjay   +1y
The 32/36 DGV progressive carburetor as used in any REDLINE kit is pre-calibrated and set to run on most normal standard and stock engines and provide a performance and fuel economy improvement. If that engine has been upgraded or improved with other performance items there will be a need to recalibrate or rejet the carburetor in some situations. There is a performance jet kit just for the Jeep applications Pt No. 701-DGV.

source

price, about 60 shipped via many sellers on eBay
Page 1 of 1