Page 1 of 2
Mazda 2.0L \  84 b2000 rotors?

84 b2000 rotors?

Mazda 2.0L Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 2256
replies 12
following 8

cbb2000   +1y
I'm currently looking to replace my brakes all the way around and I'm having trouble finding front rotors for my truck. Since my truck is six lug instead of four I having trouble finding the right rotors, does anyone know more about this?
itizmyne   +1y
I dont know much about the other trucks, but Here(" target="_blank) it says that you should have the 6 lug, but when i check RockAuto or Autozone where i work it does say its 4 lug. I would think maybe it was swapped and to try the 6 lug off a 86-91.
cbb2000   +1y
I work at oriellys and I can't find the six lug anywhere in our system. I'll give that link a try and see what I can come up with. Thanks for the help!
inlinesicks   +1y
Its the European model, they came with 6 lugs. They are the same rotors as any of the B2000/2200's.
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
I thought all B's where 6 lug? i've had no issues finding rotors in a 6 lug pattern for my truck.
inlinesicks   +1y

His is an 84 which is a 3rd gen which only came with 4 lug in the US(as far as I know), ours are 4th gen which always came with 6 lug.
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
ahh did not know that.
chaserjohndoe   +1y
I just about bought an 83 and it had 6 lug. It was a Courier clone. In fact it still for sale for like $300 but it would be parted out.
cbb2000   +1y
Does anyone have a part number or anything else I'd be able to use to locate these infamous 6 lug rotors?
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
my best bet would be to try aan 88ish rotor for the b2200-2000 they are very cheap, and if they don't match up can always return them idk more than that to help sorry buddy.