Page 1 of 1
Mazda 2.0L \  clutch master cylinder

clutch master cylinder

Mazda 2.0L Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 1375
replies 7
following 4

dropnbody88   +1y
is there nebody here that is able to send me a pic of the clutch master cylinder on a 88 b2200...........none of my auto parts stores have the kind thats onb my truck
tucnrim   +1y
thread post photo
tucnrim   +1y
they are at shucks/oreilly's auto. they run about $20..

dropnbody88   +1y
thats the 1 i bought...it dont fit my truck lol....the one on it is totally different....and i have no clue what its off of
Cusser   +1y
I have a 1988 B2200 as well, and that's what my clutch master looks like. I recommend getting one with lifetime warranty, these have only lasted a few years each for me, in the 17 years I've had mine.

Clutch cylinders hints and tips
(1) Bench-bleed the cylinder before installing.
(2) Loosen the line fitting at the slave cylinder a little before unbolting it from the transmission housing - and thread in and mostly tighten before bolting the slave cylinder back on during re-assembly
(3) Use a flare wrench for inital loosening and final tightening of the lines.
(4) Don't bend the line after it's loose
(5) Thread in the line fitting several turns by hand to avoid cross-threading, maybe even get this started before tightening the clutch MC mounting bolts.
dropnbody88   +1y
the 1 on my trucks has bolts...not studs....the neck were the push rod goes in is about 3 inches longer...if i use that factory 1 it wont reach....i geus i needa try and find a parts truck
91extcab   +1y
Dropnbody88... Could you post pictures of yours, maybe mounted in the truck, or by itself, and what the hole looks like on your firewall?
dropnbody88   +1y
i think i just found it thx to google lol.....its off a 1984 toyota cressida...im hope ing this is it
Page 1 of 1