threads
Page 15 of 15
Mazda Projects \  My project - new pics pg 10 7/22/15!

My project - new pics pg 10 7/22/15!

Mazda Projects
views 25343
replies 144
following 29

elbine69   +1y
Bringing this thread back from the dead.... just got the truck moved to my new(first) house a few weeks ago. First order of business will be finish the body mounts and redo the upper links.
thread post photo

Cleaned up and in the garage.
thread post photo

Had to roll it outside next to my 83.
thread post photo

And I picked this up last night, 6.0 LQ4
thread post photo
geterdun   +1y
Are you going to extend the nose of the truck (frame, inner fender panels and fenders), or work in the available space in front of the engine?
elbine69   +1y
Will have to recess the firewall, but the trans tunnel and all that will need to be modified to fit the trans anyway. A T56 is a long transmission.
geterdun   +1y
So....what will you do for heat and a/c? The heater core is dead center of the firewall, against it ? Tunnel, sure cut it out make bigger, but the heater?
I saw a B here that the guy put a 327 Chevy in. He cut the frame and fenders/inner fenders and added 6" between the door and front wheel. That way firewall nor radiator had to be moved.

What rearend are you changing to?
Post was last edited on Jul 31, 2015 09:07. This post has been edited 2 times.
elbine69   +1y
Been looking at the vintage air units. They're quite small and should fit nicely. I have a 61 galaxie dash for it as well, so it will all need to be moved around anyway haha. I definitely want a/c my truck now doesn't have it and it would make it so much more enjoyable to drive.