Page 2 of 2
Central \  Slamily Reunion 2013

Slamily Reunion 2013

Central Events
views 5937
replies 19
following 4

minimazdaon20s   +1y
ok that sweet,thats funny as hell i saw that k5 yesterday on my way home,(i gave him a thumbs up)haha,i have a 89 mazda in the works,have u been up the square, the only acrophobia member i have see up there drove a white chevy, i think his name was steven
acrophobia arkansas   +1y
Yup he traded that for a bodydropped 87 Toyota extra cab that was feacherd in mini truckin a bought five months ago. The dude who has the k5 his name is Steven also. My uncle has a white gmc Sonoma that lives in gravette that is in acrophobia
minimazdaon20s   +1y
that k5 looked good, i believe the chevy i saw was a full size with red interior,i sawat the square ,hit me up on face book its under anthony williams u will see my truck as my pic
will do my name is austin evans on face book how long ago did you see the fullsize?
minimazdaon20s   +1y
i have seen it like 2 times up there sat the square ,once he was with this dude who had a black fullsize ext cab,i have met a couple guys from up there i beliave name is AJ with blazer and the kid with a square body S10, i tried looking u up there is 90 austin evans haha,what pic do u have up
yup aj is awsome he will be up a sparks this year. i belive i have a pic of a group of people around a green iuzzu pup and somepne is leanig up agenst it
minimazdaon20s   +1y
ok i see it i sent u a friend request,do u have the address to the place they are having the show at,and is the show sat&sun ?
I don't know the exact address look up river ranch resort and the show starts today and ends Sunday
minimazdaon20s   +1y
Ok thanks ,ill probably come out Sunday I have to work allday Saturday
They have a legal drag session at night on saterday night. It is a really fun time