Page 3 of 4
Central \  Missouri?

Missouri?

Central Events
views 10548
replies 31
following 27

droptmazdogg   +1y
warrensburg mo reporting lol there is not much up here we got two or three up here including me but im stock right now only lowered just picked it up the day i got it that night i slameed it lol
88b22   +1y
im about 9 mi. west of joplin...i've seen quite a few mazdas around this area...alot of em are stock beaters but there are a few good lookin b's around...i've seen a couple nice hardbodys and a bunch of s-10's too...
trucks&stuff   +1y
i m from fayetteville ARK i run around springfield some times there are some good shows up there!
gavin_mosher   +1y
Im In Carthage Like exactly an hour from Springfield and like 15 min from Joplin.... anyone from around Carthage?
Post was last edited on May 12, 2008 02:05. This post has been edited 1 times.
maximum_overdrive   +1y
new guy here from ofallon mo.
guilty by design   +1y
1 year later, whos new?
hammer0284   +1y
livin it low in sikeston mo. and need some parts soon
sed86b2000   +1y
Im in The great town of sedalia got a 86 cabplus b2000 only lowered right now need a new bed though guy i got from put big dent in the passenger side ive put 4x4 fenders on it.
mazdaman_573   +1y
Hey guys wats going on im new here to the site as far as posting goes,but if any of u boys and live close 2 the cape girardeau area hit me up im wrking on petitioning for eksessiv the car and truck club I tnk that theirs nine of us in this ch so far,if any body wants to no some more info about the club pm me and I can talk to the rep If ur serious,has to b bagged w some kinda wheels,w a few body mods,i own a 86 mazda b2000 x cab w all the 4x4 sheetmetal except hood,and a few other things but we got some bad ass rides in the club,hit me up on facebook my name is devin eastman my sig,is my profile pic on their,lets hook up and bulid some badass minis for the MO
ur2nvs   +1y
Im in STL. Ive had alot of bagged stuff, recently had a Perma-vert bodied mazda. looking at buying another bodied one today!