Page 2 of 4
Southeast \  A Carolina Meet?

A Carolina Meet?

Southeast Events
views 6702
replies 30
following 9

black   +1y
when is this cruise in i am confused the one in Kannapolis is 1 hour and 20 min from my house i would love to drive the mazda but i doubt it will be to the meet that is the closest
1hotdawg   +1y
v8xcab   +1y
Yeah lunch sounds good for me...I'm there!!!
mazdawg(mikey)   +1y
What he's saying is that we meet at a restaraunt and have lunch. Then all go from there to a very large and popular cruise and park there and hang put there and chill. I'm trying to get the day off cause I definitely want to go. Is love draggin on classic cars lol
91extcab   +1y
i'll be in shelby at the end of may....
v8xcab   +1y
Well this is the middle of May...
mazdawg(mikey)   +1y

bump your trip up sooner lol
91extcab   +1y
tickets are already paid for and non returnable. that and we had to work our trip in with her mom's vacation... so yeah... stuck with the dates we already have for our trip...
v8xcab   +1y
Well maybe we can still catch up with you another day too while you're here...Idk jus speakin for me but were pretty much all within an hour or 2 of each other round here...
91extcab   +1y
well if i remember right her family is from shelby, and mikey already promised making it out one day... maybe that one day could be the day we all got together when im there... its last week of may, 22nd-28th