Page 1 of 6
Southeast \  FL Roll Call...

FL Roll Call...

Southeast Events
views 18101
replies 57
following 43

the twanksta   +1y
Hey guys, I dont own a Mazda but I do own a custom Ranger. I live in Tampa,Fl, if there are ne guys near here it would be cool to meet up sometime...and for all you other guys in FL where you at anyways?? Im from Ocala, seems like alot of you guys are around gainseville so maybe we could all meet up sometime...you mazdabscene guys and us rangerscene guys and have a meet...See you at slamfest!
mullet   +1y
Yup.. Gainesville Fl here.. got a lot of friends in Tampa w/ minis.. so i head that way a lot.. don't think i'm going to be down there till Slamfest tho.. never know.
Mike
lowmazda   +1y
Im in Crestview ,FL. We have some pretty badass minis here too.
gotair19   +1y
i am in leesburg florida
the twanksta   +1y
Hey guys, what do you say about a rangerscene/mazdascene meet??If not before slamfest then how about a get together point before we roll into the show! Couldnt think of a better way to get our names out there.If we get there early enough we could even all park together as a group. Tell me what you guys think!LATER!
byos   +1y
orlando over here.. and yes slamfest i will be thier with my club <OT> ://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/ByOs/mytrucklogo.jpg
dragginb2200   +1y
i stay in winter garden florida right by orlando
down2earthdawg   +1y
this is an old thread so I will revive it
Naples florida well more like The everglades :LOL:
88mazdawg   +1y
pensacola florida....bump
audioinmotioninc   +1y
jacksonville, fl here.....