Page 1 of 4
Southeast \  A Carolina Meet?

A Carolina Meet?

Southeast Events
views 6696
replies 30
following 9

1hotdawg   +1y
There appears to be quite a bit of interest in the Carolina guys meeting up. There's a number of options for dates I can think of. Don't know if we want to try and schedule it around the Autofair, which is April 7-10, the Kannapolis Cruise In would be May 14th, or we just want to meet up and hang out, I'd like to say some time in May.

We could meet up right off of I-85, Exit 60, Dale Earnhardt Blvd. and grab some food from Cracker Barrel, Logans Steak House, Stake and Shake, Casa Grande, or one of the other places there right off the interstate...that is, if ya want to grab some food lol.

What do you want to do? When works, when doesn't?

Of course, we don't have to do it in Kannapolis either, choose another spot, I'm willing to travel some.
v8xcab   +1y
I'm cool for whatever...I like traveling too...Sounds like you got a nice plan of action...let's get some votes or suggestions up to finalize...My suggestion to add is some sort of cruise...I'd LOVE to see a line of B's rollin out somewhere...same vehicle in many different styles
dawj0789   +1y
yall should come to greenville sc
black   +1y
I am about an hour away from Kannapolis. Let me know whats going on.
1hotdawg   +1y
Kannapolis Cruise In should be May 14th, let's shoot for that.
v8xcab   +1y
Ok did we figure out a place??? and time???
1hotdawg   +1y
Cruise in begins at 3PM. I'd think the easiest thing to do would be to meet up at like Cracker Barrel or something there right off the interstate, hang out, eat, then go hit the cruise in. People will begin parking at the Cruise a good bit before 3PM.
black   +1y
when? where?
v8xcab   +1y

I have no idea about the Kannapolis Cruise-In...when and where is it in relation to OUR meet up and cruise in??? I understand it's the same day just need definite times and locations
1hotdawg   +1y
Here's the physical address of Cracker Barrel - 1175 Copperfield Blvd NE. Concord, NC 28025. Put it in Google and you'll see. There are numerous other restaurants there as well.The cruise in is less than 10 minutes from there.

Cruise in location: Oak Ave. Kannapolis, NC 28081

As for time, does everyone want to hang most of the afternoon? We can meet for lunch around 1PM. If you'd rather wait till the evening, say around 5pm, that's cool too, just don't know that we'll be able to park at the cruise in that late.