Page 2 of 3
Southeast \  Anyone in Va?

Anyone in Va?

Southeast Events
views 8472
replies 28
following 18

baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
anyone close to stafford, va....fredericksburg, va, between richmond and dc?????
chafin   +1y
hey baggedb im in alexandria but im down in woodbridge almost every weekend at my mother in laws house. be nice to meet up with someone else building the same year truck
lowbody   +1y
im greenbier section of chesapeake
1low89raider   +1y
im in woodbridge virginia im getting ready to bag my truck around the end of august
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y

im still in stafford, va building a mighty max. pretty in depth build i can hondestly say...there is me with the max, cam with ext. cab mazda-half bagged shaved etc-along with another project..bodied reg. cab---work in progress, and andy with a bagged mazda, another buddy with bagged ext. cab on 20's needs work he also has a quad cab dodge static on 20's

name is kenny 540 333 2246 text or call...
casual t   +1y
yup! 757 in the house. i live in va beach. and yeah, not a lot of mazdas, or any mini trucks........
SilentDawn   +1y
Cool! Some people on the east coast! Most people in NC are around Charlotte. I'm in Moyock, NC...About 25 minutes from Chesapeake. I'm ALWAYS up in VA beach, in Chesapeake, Greenbrier, Deep Creek. Have you all heard of the Cars and Coffee in Virginia beach? I'm usually there. Its the first Saturday of every month. Usually a good turnout. I just got back from it.

casual t   +1y
ill have to check out cars and coffe next month ! thanks for the heads up.
lilmazda88   +1y
i was just at v.a beach like last month it sweet out there didnt want to come back to p.a
crazyminis   +1y

hell yeah lob2k, im orginally from saltville about 40 minutes south from ya. if you want to talk about crummy come my way lol.