Page 1 of 1
Northeast \  Carlisle All truck nats

Carlisle All truck nats

Northeast Events
views 2701
replies 6
following 3

bpete91379   +1y
Anyone going to the all truck nats in carlisle, pa this year?
bagged89mazda   +1y
i haven't been in 3 yrs .. if my truck was on the road and i was allowed time i would go - i spend to much damn time in Ohio.
bpete91379   +1y
right on man. I know how you feel. im going this year,
bagged89mazda   +1y
i think carlisle kinda lost its appeal in the mini truckin community .. Ever sense they got rid of on site camping the minis attendence has gone way down . i remember camping there and people would cruise the grounds at night it was like a party every night . pLus your really not getting a whole lot really for the amount they charge you to put your vehicle in even under construction .. Thier show rates are i think the highest i've seen a show . i think they want something like 60$ for 2 days plus your hotel stay on top of that your looking at a 300$ easy weekend .. ekk - AND i don't know if the traffic will pickup i think this year is a bad year for everyone economy wise . who knows.
bpete91379   +1y
You got that right man. It has gone way down hill compared to how it use to be. But its the only car show i really get to go too. lol
bagged89mazda   +1y
if you want to hit a good show thats run by a truck club Hit up Lowrollers end of summer bash in woodstown ,nj ... My buddy runs the show with his club .. good clean fun with lots of rides to look at .
dropped90(justin)   +1y
Topic has been moved to proper section.

-Justin
Page 1 of 1