replies 10
following 4

thetornado   +1y
heres some mazdas...
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

all the other pics can be checked out at photobucket...

and the draggin pics...
baggedb22   +1y
AJ, were you laying on the grass at the drag contest?? If so i was right infront of u on the other side of the road leaning on the metal stake they put in the ground...
thetornado   +1y
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!
that was me man. gettin the low of the low draggin pics. why didnt u say something! i didnt see your truck anywhere. did u bring it?
schreff   +1y
I was there Saturday and only met one person from the scene.
thetornado   +1y
did you have your s10 there? i didnt see it anywhere.
next year we are really going to organize a meet there, none of this...look for my truck or shirt deal!
lowerexpectations34   +1y
i saw schreff there and i had to have been like 15 feet for you aj on the same side of the road
baggedb22   +1y
Man what the crap i didn't meet anyone from the bscene, i was gonna say something to ya AJ but u like disapeared after the drag. No i didn't have the truck with i had the yota daily driver but it was over in someones front yard=) The Mazda still apart waiting for the mustang rear to get back...
thetornado   +1y
heres a ton of more pics...
Trucks, Bikini Contest, Burnouts

after the drag contest we were out. i felt like crap. i had this rediculous headache from being in the sun all day, and i couldnt find any tylenol.
and plus, we had a 3 hour drive back home that night.
well, theres always next year! and like i said, i will make sure we actually have a plan to meet in the fun field at some time.
baggedb22   +1y
You gonna be headin to any other shows this year?
thetornado   +1y
i go back to college this weekend. so no more shows because i play soccer, and we either have practice or games on the weekends.
but hey, this is the last year!!!!!!!!!!!
ill graduate in the spring, and them im going buckwild with shows next summer. plus im plannin on bagging the truck as long as i have the money...which i should!
what other shows will you be going to?