Northeast Events
views 1784
replies 2
following 2

rinaldievents   +1y
Asbury Park Truck show - Bradley Park, Asbury Park NJ
October 7th 2006 11am to 5pm

Truck show - Beach - Bikini contest - Freebies
Dodge ball - Volleyball - DJ Havoc (chris from autorush.com)
Live band - Beer garden - stunt show
Vendors - Stage contests/entertainment
and much more....

go to rinaldievents.com for more info
or email us at
drpdmazda   +1y
is this the final date and location or is it going to change again? i know alot of people are hesitant towards going to your shows anymore since they are frequently changed and or canceled, not trying to offend you but its a pain in the ass to drive all the way to a show and not be able to get in or its not going on anymore, so keep us updated on it
rinaldievents   +1y
well.. last year we had the show...the problem with last year. the massive rain storm thursday before the show flooded out the feilds where the show was suppose to go on. So instead of canceling the show, we moved it to the parking lot. Smaller area.. We thought it was a good idea specially cause we did not have more then 100 pre reg trucks. So we thought we could fit the show in the smaller area. Who knew another 150 something would sign up the morning of the show..So we filled up this small area fast. It did suck your right.. Now, i got plenty of room.

far as new date and stuff...it was a last minute new location find.. we were not going to do the show at all. Last year? flying w airport totally took advantge of the show. High prices on food and drinks on the outside by show area? and nearly half the price inside the bar/ restrauant.. they told us they would come down on prices but in May we saw their menu and prices were still the same and they had no interest in lowering prices. So i pulled out..then i been down for 2 months with health issues... So yes, that info will stand. plus .. this is a better location. beach, babes, beer. can not beat that.. hope you can come...
Page 1 of 1