threads
Page 1 of 1
Northeast \  Northeast guys check this out!

Northeast guys check this out!

Northeast Events
views 2022
replies 6
following 5

baggedb22   +1y
I found this on ssm, If you never heard os surface to go they do some kick ass work! Don't miss it! We gotta show em how its done pa style

Since DropZone 06 is no longer happening this year... The SURFACE DVD has decided to take a trip back east! We'll be attending the 2006 Carlisle All Truck Nats on Aug 4th-6th.

So all you east coast kids mark your calendars and make sure to get your trucks ready.
scrappin b2200   +1y
ill try but my truck needs some minor work the body is gettin upgraded and dropped a lil bit till next summer when i bag it plus the rims arent in yet but i should be there
thetornado   +1y
ill be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
drpdmazda   +1y
i may just have to go against the grain and go to the truck nats this year, even though its a gay show, if theres gonna be a vid company there i may have to drag it up
baggedb22   +1y
Jason i no its usually pretty shitty but i no alot of people that are gonna be there this year, and were gonna try to make it a decent time. So it should be fun! Gotta represent for your local shows=)
drpdmazda   +1y

i may hit it up just for a day i doubt i will go for the whole weekend, but who knows what can happen once the show bug bites me, i need to look into hoterls and shit, whats the dates for the show?
shvdnlyd91   +1y
I know that show has gone way down hill, but a guy from Properly Grounded named Rich is running the show this year and he promises its gonna be the best yr ever. So if you havent been going for a few years this would be the year to try it again..
Page 1 of 1