Page 1 of 2
Northeast \  Northeast shows

Northeast shows

Northeast Events
views 3452
replies 10
following 4

baggedb22   +1y
So who is hitting up what shows this summer, Let get some good cruises going on!!!!
drpdmazda   +1y

so far i know im going to xcessive habits, grounded 4 life, low rollers is a must! droptoberfest, if abstract ( local club ) has one ill be there, and any other locals i can find out
baggedb22   +1y
Sweet i hopefully wanna hit up as many as possibly post dates if u no them, You gonna cruise to any shows outa pa?
drpdmazda   +1y

probably not too many, definatley low rollers, dont know of any others out of state right now
thetornado   +1y
Wheres low rollers at?
And what shows do you guys know of here in PA?
drpdmazda   +1y

low rollers is in delaware, it is a two day show, it is a fun ass show, there arent too many this year in pa, just xcessive habits, grounded 4 life and possibly abstract, i will post info as soon as i can
baggedb22   +1y
And carisle but this year we actually gotta make it worth while show! Mazdabscene meeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!=)
drpdmazda   +1y

dude fuck carlisle that show is whack, has been since they took camping away, all shows there are whack anymore, wont catch my fat ass there
drpdmazda   +1y
xcessive habits show, go to
grounded 4 life go to
low rollers show go to
mpenner49   +1y
Syracuse NAtionals in Syracuse, NY

One of the biggest car and truck shows on East Coast

They have everythign from Muscle cars to mintrucks to imports

They have a flamethrower contest, burnout contest and prizes for each type of vehciel.

One of the BEST shows I have ever been too!

here are a few links