Page 1 of 1
Northeast \  Whats up

Whats up

Northeast Events
views 1855
replies 6
following 3

billyblanco   +1y
jsut wanted to say whats up to everyone i'm a newbie to this site but you might have seen some of my junk on ssm under Ih8bumps...I'm selling a 4x4 bed and fenders for a reg cab dawg and i'm throwing in a hood for 500 bucks,not looking to split up or get into splitting up for lower plice,so just hit me up with an offer and take it allready....hit me up at
thetornado   +1y
great to have ya here!
we have a mazda parts section if you want to list any of your parts there...
midnightmike   +1y
BILLY! whats up man? its me mike from canada! we hung out at north of the border bash, how ya doin man? i havent talked to u since then, and i was lazy to reply to your email, then it just ended up being so long that if i did i wouldve felt like an idiot, u comming up again this show season? man it was a blast havin u up here
thetornado   +1y
o, where are u from?
billyblanco   +1y

From New York
billyblanco   +1y

Sup mike,what a fag,lol...I talk to tim all the time,I even tried to talk him into bringing down his isuzu and I would body drop it for nothing if he bought all the shit,but he's a fag too,lol...Hit me up some time EH' , you lazy bastered...
midnightmike   +1y
forget tim, i think hes got more shit to worry about like a motor, that thing is knocking like a bitch! so fucker u comming up again this year? there wont be another north of the border bash this year, (long story) but canadian truck nats is the better show to goto anyways, and bring some more minis with ya, im a lazy ass in way but im also always busy as fuck, anywho, dont be a stranger
Page 1 of 1