Page 1 of 2
Northeast \  plans for your truck

plans for your truck

Northeast Events
views 3387
replies 13
following 11

delawaredime   +1y
anyone go tplans for there truck for winter?

my truck is on hold for 6-8 weeks cause i messed up my hand...
midnightmike   +1y
my plans are, finishing the interior, stereo, clean up the bed, chage the tank set, billet grill, and maybe somthing else but im not sure, ill mostly be helping my buddy and there trucks, shit... this is going to be a busy winte
thetornado   +1y
i want to get to my interior making my center console and such, but not sure if i will have the money to spend on what i want to do.

dime: what did u do to your hand?
minitruckinvet   +1y
After I get my Sonoma done... I think I will long bed my Cab plus and maybe paint it but probably not. Will probably run in Primer for a year
delawaredime   +1y

was tryin to finish cutting out my fender wells to weld my core support back on and my dog must of got spooked by the sparx and she ran behind me and got caught in the cord and ripped my grinder out of my hand cutting my thumb open... got my tendons and nerves, cut it all the wat to the bone.
delawaredime   +1y
i wanted to finish the core support and get my exhaust done so i could get my truck back together to drop it at a friends shop to re-bag it, but everything is on hold now
thetornado   +1y
o dang! my friend just did that with a circular saw. had to get a small surgery, it was like almost 2 months til he was good to work again.
bagged89mazda   +1y
i wanta get the mazda fully funcitioning this winter . and i want to sheet metal the bed. i have a couple other things up my sleeve .
drpdmazda   +1y
im gonna finish the interior little bits and pieces here and there, i really need to find a freakin carpet, i am gonna hve the wheel tubs put in, the gauges will get the lines ruun to them, the engine driven is gonna get installed and a few other miscelanious suprises, new door panels too
2fine89   +1y
I'm gonna crank up the bars and see if I can fit a set of 31-10.50-15's in there. and possibly look at swapping in a toyota 4x4 rear end with some 4.11's in it.