Page 3 of 4
Canada \  how many surrey slingers

how many surrey slingers

Canada Events
views 7261
replies 36
following 13

pinklady   +1y
hey all here are a few progress pictures of the truck and the final product !!!!

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
bagged87b2200   +1y
i was going to do Teak' in my box but i have decided to do the teak else where now as i see alot of ppl with mazdas have been talking about lining there boxes with it.
i figure teak works on $19 million dollar yahts, it should work fine in a mazda lol
pjsbird   +1y
whats up yall, im the guy with the vic and bird on 22's. sadly just sold the bird. but heres some pics just for fun

vic

old bird

new bird

slamjammatt   +1y
yo preston the super couple still looks better

but the vic dang muma
pinklady   +1y
hey all matts gf here again thought i would post a picture of my truck of what it will look like when its done my buddy with the vic and birds (well just the vic now) did a sweet ass rendering for me

thread post photo
chitobeach   +1y
Very nice! Are you going to match the interior to the black and pink.. black seats with pink insert and piping would be killer
pinklady   +1y
actually what im doing is bringing the body line into the interior the majority of the seat will be black but the top part will be pink (i have a beanch) the top half of the cab will be pink (headliner door pillars top half of dash etc) and the bottom black but with having so much black im going to do a few pink inserts like the door handle and the window knob things like that not to many tho to make it look tacky lol and the paint im using is going to have silver flakes init both pink and balck most likey its like 90% right now and its going into the interior too !! its gunna look sick come end of march!!! eeks
junkyarddawg   +1y
I am from Chilliwack and work in the langley abbotsford area

hey slamjammatt, it wasnt by chance you and your girl I was talking to at pick A part 2 months or so ago was it???

Rich
pinklady   +1y
hey junkyarddawg slamjammatts gf here and i do belive it was us you were talking to you wer getting the bottem end of an engine for a b series?!?!?!?!?! and slamjam matt was getting the head!?!?! !!!!
junkyarddawg   +1y
ya, thats me, nice to get to see pics of the trucks you two were talking about! next time you two are gonna be out this way give me a shout or something, I would like to see your trucks in person