Page 2 of 4
Canada \  how many surrey slingers

how many surrey slingers

Canada Events
views 7260
replies 36
following 13

phatkix   +1y
The dude with the crown vic used to have a phat ass bagged t-bird. He's building a new one on 22's i heard.
slamjammatt   +1y
his new bird is almost done and he switches the 22's between the vic and the bird but they are both rollin steely dan's right now due to a leak in one of the 22's

and we are in the process of bagging my girlfriends b2200 right now as we speak
phatkix   +1y
Dope, There's some nice trucks around your zone.
mazda23   +1y
nice should be seeing your girlfriends truck around next season matt?? I need to get more involved into the scene meet some more people. Just starting out, this site is the only way i built my truck my self over a year of research to get the final product. Wana start another project but got no time right now or the extra cash
bagged87b2200   +1y
sO HOWS THE GFS TRUCK COMMING ALONG MATT?
is she all bagged yet??

got any progress pics?
slamjammatt   +1y
not yet front is almost done but as for the pic we have them but she is thinking that she wants her truck complete before posting
pinklady   +1y
hey all matts gf here just got on to bscene! my truck is 1/4 bagged front passnger side almost completely done im going to be posting progress pictures tomorrow its late and im going to bed!
bagged87b2200   +1y
awsome
cant wait to see the pics!!!
pinklady   +1y
hey all i just wanted to let you all know that my truck is done not 100% but getting it on air is all i have to do now is the bed (wood slats and sheet metal sides) interior paint and fabric and extrior paint

I will be posting pictures up very soon!!!!!!! of all progress and finished pictures!!!
blackhulk   +1y
well im in nanaimo but work in north van..we might be moven there next year in summer time if i get my truck done by then i wouldn't mind cruising up there..when its done of course