phatkix   +1y
damaz   +1y
Mississauga, ON.
blue crush   +1y
Cambridge, Ont
allout   +1y
Nanaimo BC here.
lalunette   +1y

I also have an 86 which I bought for......... $1 (just to satisfy the legal obligations of a title transfer).

The cab is half red and half black. The final color will be red. I snagged a new driver's door from the wrecker for $40. I'm currently prepping/painting it before installing the lock cylinder, handle and door card from my current truck.

Here are 2 BEFORE and AFTER pics...

thread post photo

thread post photo

I still need a nother coat of red but I'll do that later this year or in the Spring.

Cheers !!
Post was last edited on Oct 26, 2006 03:10. This post has been edited 2 times.
inferno94   +1y
I'm from woodstock ON (where the new toyota plant will be) I bought my 90 2200 for $400 180K nothing but minor surface rust (now gone) for a winter beater. I got offered $3000 while it was being saftied but I like it it's different than my 280hp 323 (it is freaking amazing I beat a 97 viper in it). but this truck with a 2.2 turbo or a bigger carb and exh, paint, would prolly make a really cool DD

(truth be told I was looking for a 90-94 323 or protege when I found it but trucks are soo damn useful)
loud&low   +1y
smack right in the middle of bc and learning how to work this forums and also looking for seats and a most importantly a box
slamjammatt   +1y
hey i am from the ghetto of canada which it surrey well more whalley
blackhulk   +1y
nanaimo bc ....vancover island
futrao   +1y
hey slamjammatt ur truck used to be my friends truck about a year ago he sold it bc the engine needed to be rebuild

vanderhoof bc