Page 4 of 8
Canada \  How many canadians?

How many canadians?

Canada Events
views 21133
replies 75
following 51

lalunette   +1y

I'm from Winnipeg myself and got my B2000 for $1 from my brother.

As for the supply of B2000 trucks, check the local Buy and Sell... there are always a few available.

My 87 B2000 is goingto be a work truck and a second vihicle for my sons but I intend to pretty it up some for the sake of it.

What are you and Impulse doing or have done to yours??
2fine89   +1y
Impule has quite extensive work done to his reg cab BUT won't share any pictures with us.
I have 2 89's one reg cab one cab plus. reg cab has 4 inch static drop - shaved side vent covers HAD a z24 scoop grafted to the hood till someone hit the hood this winter with the Bobcat. Plans were for a new 4.3 for it this summer BUT with how shitty the roads out here are getting it may just stay in storage this summer till I can afford the air ride for it.
Cab plus is STOCK for now - I'd like to lift it and run it on 31's.
impulse   +1y

Yup im from wpg too.

I've got a x-cab 87 b2200.... needs some TLC... its like the project that I forgot to finish or somehting... and just don't have time to finish up so for now its my daily driver beater.

i've got a 92 reg cab that has been torn right down... built a new frame from the firewall back, installed a 87 rx7 IRS, bagged and body dropped, all kinds of crazy stuff goin on... just got a friend to come out to the shop today to start workin on my stainless fuel cell. Finished baggin the IRS this weekend and I get some pretty good lift out of it.

Our club () hosts a show every year... this is our second year now. The Summer Shocker is on June 24 at Sturgeon Creek Collegiate. Thats when the frame will be shown for the first time. So be sure to come check out the show this year.

Coverage by:

Mini Truckin Magazine
Tailgate Magazine
Low Life Video
Domination The Video.

Should be a damn good show this year!
cypress   +1y
Im From Rouleau Sask. Bout half hour south of Regina....... bought my 86 b2000 for 500.00cdn needed some work so i went and bought a parts truck and now my truck needs some paint and itlll be a beaut......
mazda_matteo   +1y
Vancouver B.C and hard core Canucks fan, Luongo, Sedins and Nassy are gonna rock this year!! Bought my 89 b2200 a year ago but like most it had lots of rust, but with a little work its cleaned up very nicely! Just finishing puttin the truck into primer.
boon   +1y
victoria
southernrazed   +1y
hamilton Ont.
solow93 (ryan)   +1y
I'm from St. Catharines, Ontario a.k.a St. Kitts
southernrazed   +1y
yo as soon as the snow melts in the spring we should orginize rally in the niagra reigon come on now theres enough of us..mabe we could get some clubs on board we could scrape Niagra Falls to downtown T.O. show those ricers how we do.
2fine89   +1y
Cypress - Mazda_Matteo
Welcome to the BScene guys.