threads
Page 4 of 4
Canada \  anyone from ontario have mazda b2200 parts!

anyone from ontario have mazda b2200 parts!

Canada Events
views 8381
replies 34
following 14

heavenly_blade101   +1y
Just for the record it was already bumped, i noticed it was up top and replied. anyway its a reg cab 6ft box, i'll get pics tomorrow. its got a dent in the passenger door and the floor needs a patch. just had to steal the gas tank out of it the other day since my pump died and the tank split as i was lowering it. Its an Automatic, with powersteering. if someone wants parts, i'm going to keep the p/s stuff. my daily is manual steering.
v8mazda4ever   +1y
I have a bit of extra parts for mazdas in the shop come up to Barrie and take a look and i can help with anything else you need to and even still have a set of dropo spindles that I dont need.
mazdadropped   +1y
Looking for a complete f.i engine , xcab wiring harness , the rubber trim for inside the doors and a steering column switch panel(no cruis control, just wipers lights,signals) with the ignition switch, igniton with a keyy or two (dont need door locks)
jimbeater   +1y
i have almost everything you want. the engine i have hasnt run in 2 years. as far as i know just the fuel pump is shit. if you are interested i'll look into it more. i have a compression tester, and know how to check if the fuel pump is working. the motor is only missing 2 electrical vacuum parts(whatever senors they are right near the battary on the pass fender)

it's in a reg cab truck, so i dont have an ext. cab harness. if you can use the reg cab harness, have at it... i wont need it. you can pull out the column if ya want... i dont need steering...lol
v8mazda4ever   +1y
hey guys anything you need just pm me i have a set of mint doors and a complete motor that just passed e test on june 17th