threads
Page 3 of 4
Canada \  anyone from ontario have mazda b2200 parts!

anyone from ontario have mazda b2200 parts!

Canada Events
views 8380
replies 34
following 14

sklein25   +1y
Yeah, I'm from Toronto and I remember this one wrecker in Scarborough called Standard I think? They had a parts day where you would pay $45 and grab as much as you can carry! I saw people arriving early and loading up all kinds of crap onto a hood from some junker and then tieing a rope from their waste to the hood and just pulling all their treasures out. Kinda reminds you of something out of Mad Max or Road Warrior!!!!LOL Anyways, they let you go in and scope out the place the day before so you know what to look for and where it is. I think sometimes fights break out!!!!LOL
team haymaker   +1y
ive been to that, its alot of fun.........i didnt think there would be other people from so close in the city on here, anyone got a tail gate for me?
sklein25   +1y
team haymaker

Try: Pro Auto Body Parts. Can't remember their phone number, but they are located here in Toronto around Finch and Dufferin. All the body shop guys buy their non-oem parts from there like mirrors, lights, fenders, hoods and tail-gates. Look em up and see how much a flat black after-market tail-gate will cost you.

Cheers...............

sklein25 AT hotmail DOT com
gay canadian   +1y
I have a nice rear end if any of you are interested, fully shaved!! No dents or sctatches, I chromed the "Mazda" logo on it.
Post was last edited on Aug 06, 2005 05:08. This post has been edited 1 times.
mullet   +1y
what the hell does that suposed to mean?
gay canadian   +1y

Are you interested in my Fully shaved rear end? Looks brand new. Shipping would be a ltttle pricey, driving here to Canada might be cheaper to get it.. I am also looking for some one to Drill my axel.
mullet   +1y
abitibi   +1y
londonsupra
Call that men.
heavenly_blade101   +1y
I have a full B2200 i was considering parting out. it will need brakes all around and a head gasket to be road worthy as far as i know.
jimbeater   +1y
sweet bringin back 5 year old threads... what condition is the body in and is it regular or extended cab?