threads
Page 1 of 4
Canada \  anyone from ontario have mazda b2200 parts!

anyone from ontario have mazda b2200 parts!

Canada Events
views 8369
replies 34
following 14

londonsupra   +1y
need some interioir shit and that.
miked   +1y
like what... post a list most of us have more then one truck... *looks at midnightmike
londonsupra   +1y
looking for interioir shit like glove box cluster cover the plastic peices in the back of the etneded cab in black.. chrome rear bumper.. um.. header.. something to replace the air cleaner with.. uh.. sub box made for the truck.. nice seats in black dark blue or baby blue.. toyota chrome front bumper.. after market parts.. shifter bag in black.. shift knob.. dash in black.. on and on and on
miked   +1y
most of that stuff never came stock for what you are looking for.. let me go check what ext cab stuff i have.. ill post some pictures also.
londonsupra   +1y
thanks miked your a good man.. i wish there were more people on this forum other than me and you..

do you have a shop man?? maybe once exams are done at the end of april we can get together and work on our trucks.
miked   +1y
shop no... i believe midnightmike does but dont quote me... but he is back an forth between the computer...

i know this isnt much... but its what i will not be using at all.

i also have a drop in liner with tailgate part if u want it for FREE

just make me an offer.. i need to clean up alot of my parts... i have soo many.. mostly for s10 but i am cleaning up/ getting rid of most..

what ever i still have at the end of summer is getting tossed.

-mike
miked   +1y
um also get back to me on the sub box... i made one for kyle ( mazdasittin2low ) on the vm forums.

also if u ever come down this way... we could hit up millers.. a local u pull it junkyard.
londonsupra   +1y
ye i am comming that way soon.. once i fail out of school and get it done with.. I am actaully going to ohio right after school to rape a truck and take back as much as i can.. the guy has a toyota front end conversion custom door panles and all he said whatever i can fit in my truck i can have for $550USD
miked   +1y
bah... got any pictures of this.. i may want a few parts.. i will of course pay you
londonsupra   +1y
add me to msn and i will send you pics of it

pcdhardware at hotmail dot com

its a nice truck.. good for parts..