Page 1 of 1
Southwest \  dragging question

dragging question

Southwest Events
views 2040
replies 6
following 6

azjoedirt   +1y
i have a bagged 90 b2200i. when i lay the back all the way out it dont drag so i have to lay the front down a little bit. when i do that the car quickly moved to the left and almost lost control. what is the proper way to drag
low mazda   +1y
i drag body, so i couldn't tell ya.
baggedb22   +1y
ive never had this problem and have drug in many non bodydropped and bodydropped trucks, i have alot of weight over my front end, that that bitch out flat u'll get better sparks anyways=)
mark   +1y
its just the alignment adjusting when you change heights.
maztang (ryan)   +1y
are you going to 0 psi, because that can cause you to lose control. i let her down softly and keep a little pressure in the bags. hell, today i laid the left side out at about 30 mph, that was fun as hell.
azjoedirt   +1y
i go to 0psi in the rear and slowly let it down in front till i see sparks and thats when i started to loose control. i was also going around 50 to 65 mph. whats the right way to drag
down2earthdawg   +1y
I let the front down almost to the point of dragging then I slowly let teh back down till I hear it drag then I completely lay the back out and step on it the faster you go the straighter you will go you truck wants to go outta control because of the camber in the front the faster you go the more stable the truck will become. Plus laying it out completely make for a very nice spark show
check my sig
Page 1 of 1