Page 2 of 3
Southeast \  Scr8pfest link to fb photo album on page 2

Scr8pfest link to fb photo album on page 2

Southeast Events
views 5515
replies 26
following 5

91extcab   +1y
I'm hoping I'll have the money to put the flatbed in for the day saturday... If not it'll be in the parking lot too.
baha   +1y
I wish I could make it, enjoyed the show the last time I went.
lsumazdarider   +1y
They said this might be the last year for scr8fest so any on that can go Please go if they have a high turn out they'll keep it going please come out
topless   +1y
ok guys! I have been planning to go to this show! Even tho neither of my trucks would b there ! But this morning @ 10am a good friend past away ! He was 42 and diagnosed with leukemia 18 months ago! Dr tried everything! He leaves behind a wife and 3 young children ! Depends on arrangements, if all possible I will be there! If not sorry guys! Sometimes there are things more important than my hobby! , hope to see y'all there!
lsumazdarider   +1y
Hey it's all good man do what u gotta do sorry to here that best of wishes to u an them
topless   +1y
lsu! Thanks for the words ! And the phone call means a lot!
topless   +1y
Ok !I will b here tomorrow! we will b leaving early for a funeral! Gotta do what ya gotta do ! Neither of my trucks will b there ! But I plan to have fun anyways:) guys if y'all wanna meet up for a few min txt me 828-320-4759 thanks!
topless   +1y
Any one wanna see pics! Scrapefest12?
topless   +1y
It was good to see 92excab Leland today! Also lsu Mazda! And two tone Johnny!
lsumazdarider   +1y
Topless Johnny leland where Awsome guys great to meet u guys