Page 5 of 6
Northwest \  Wa ROLL CALL!!!

Wa ROLL CALL!!!

Northwest Events
views 19605
replies 58
following 21

missed.a.leter   +1y
Watchmaker thats probly the most clean strait early model b ive seen that thing is sic!

So I decided to post this here instead of in the sell part cause im not gonna ship lol but i have a 72 b1600 for sale
Brand new weber
Brand new brakes and master
Brand new exhaust from manifold back
Runs smooth cold or hot
Drives and rides great for its age
1 inch block in the rear to "level" it
Theres a little rust below the doors but can be repaired if you mind it( i never did i like em ratty)
missed.a.leter   +1y
It wont let me post pics but 2069308484 text for pics.
The speedo dosent work but the heat and all the stuff inside works like gas gauge and temp gauge. Actually under my name it says my rides and I posted acouple of pics there if u want to see
atkins dan   +1y
I am in Eatonville..

Dan
watchmaker   +1y

thx.....it still has a long way to go before I am done with it....but its getting there.....
missed.a.leter   +1y
What are u planin
missed.a.leter   +1y
Dude seriously i thought the interior in my 89 was perfect. But yours tho... Like damn i was lookin at ur pics of it
watchmaker   +1y
right now working on getting new motor and transmission ready to install.....hope to have that done by end of feb........then try and finish up the black interior...still having trouble finding a few things for that....
maybe late 2015 or sometime in 16 wanting to get paint on it......bed and cab....inside and out as well as everything behind and under going to get painted....would like to find a nice clean un rusted bed.....but if not will get this repaired as it isnt as bad as many I have seen.......figure around $3-5 k for paint alone..........will NEVER get my money out of this truck....but then again, I dont care(to old to care anymore!)....I just want it the way I want it (OCD!)....lol.....all the running gear is pretty much new as of last year...still need to do rotors and front brakes...but thats it....will be a very very clean truck once its done!...and as I only average maybe 8k miles a year...should last me till I kick the bucket!
missed.a.leter   +1y
Hey guys just wanted to share pics of todays minitruck meet at southcenter mall in tukwila! I dont know why i didnt tell everyone about it. It slipped my mind! Next time though!
Only have the pics of the mazdas there was a bunch of toyotas there and a lowered jeep cherokee
missed.a.leter   +1y
Pics
post photo
post photo
irishoutlaw92   +1y
Olympia checkin in anyone down to set up a meet
some time