Page 1 of 1
Northwest \  b2200 engine transmission and drive shaft for sale

b2200 engine transmission and drive shaft for sale

Northwest Events
views 3611
replies 8
following 3

miller78   +1y
Lokated in spokane washington. Can and will travel up to an hour. have engine with weber carb and brand new pace setter header for sale I won't part engine out but will sell engine and trans seperate. Pm me for more details trades for 302 parts are welcome or air ride parts. Things I need for 302 is an intake manifold front timing cover carburetor I'd like a 2800 stall. Things I need for the air ride. Everything.lol to include brackets. Will also trade it for work as in someone help me do the welding on the frame for the mounts and notches and body drop. Thanks again
Post was last edited on Sep 18, 2015 10:09. This post has been edited 2 times.
miller78   +1y
It's basically buy the weber and pacesetter and get the engine free!! Lol I'll take 300 for the complete engine and 80 for the trans and 20 for the drive shaft. It's a 5 speed by the way and it shifts like butter. And it's a long bed reg cab truck. The rear axle will be for sale as soon as the 8.8 is ready to go in.
Post was last edited on Sep 17, 2015 09:09. This post has been edited 1 times.
miller78   +1y
No body? Make me some offers its taking up garage space. The head probably needs rebuilt but the block is good. I'll think about any trade offers. If I can use it I'm interested
miller78   +1y
Will part it out. Make offers on stuff
miller78   +1y
Engine sold still have basically brand new pacesetter for sale. 100 bucks plus shipping the weber which was rebuilt. 200 and the 5 speed transmission 50 bucks. Come and get it.
Jay in oregon   +1y
Needing a transmission for my 88 B2200 wont go into 3rd4th 5th or reverse. You ever make it near the portland area?
Cmoney36   +1y
I have one out of my 93 b2200 if they match I'm currently doing a swap to a miata 1.8
Jay in oregon   +1y
that was behind a 2.2? maybe I'll ask around. but i was told 86-90 thank you for trying
Jay in oregon   +1y
93 fits but we are 6hrs and 35 minutes apart. there is one in Puyallup for $50 that's still 4 hours away and I'm still not 100% certain mine is junk. keep me in mind if you will be traveling this way. and thank you.
Page 1 of 1