threads
Page 4 of 8
Northwest \  hey nw guys ? who eles wants to be in a club ?

hey nw guys ? who eles wants to be in a club ?

Northwest Events
views 12572
replies 75
following 13

dogfather   +1y
Oh That's right... Dude don't get Mad at Me I have a Memory of a Gold Fish.

Hey Don't get Mad dude I forgort..

F

Got a Memory of an Allshimer Paietent...

Naww Cool Dude

We will Probably post up when we meet next Schedualling is a bitch
91extcab   +1y
im not mad. who's mad?
lsonboost   +1y
I would be in if I was closer.
91extcab   +1y
we could have one club... just different area reps (club members) could break it down to within 20-40 miles of where you live... you just be part of your group area, then we all get together for bigger events... if you want to do something with one of the other area coalitions you could make the drive if you wanted... i dunno... different guys working different schedules could plan smaller events where we dont have to worry about parking for 10+ vehicles...
baddawg253   +1y
thats not a bad idea.. we could have a north chapter for guys in the north and we could cordnate between chapters
dogfather   +1y

Joke Dude...

Hummm Ideas...

It is cool to meet the Tacoma Guys only 1/2 hour from the house and Cruze with them to seattle all back roads then hang out and drive back that was awsome so next time we will get together here and cruze somewhere else.... We have several Work parties Schedualed is different locations to work on our trucks with the help of our friends.. you guys should jump in and get involved
lsonboost   +1y
Well I have a buddy building a mazda a few friends with minis and one with a static fullsize.
dogfather   +1y

Where you located
fastonthetrack   +1y
yo peeps. Im back in yelm finally!
baddawg253   +1y
welcome back brotha!