threads
Page 2 of 8
Northwest \  hey nw guys ? who eles wants to be in a club ?

hey nw guys ? who eles wants to be in a club ?

Northwest Events
views 12569
replies 75
following 13

bagdb2200   +1y
Word.
Slightly off topic, but...I would've liked to join you guys in that cruise last week, but my Mazda's not quite back together yet.
dogfather   +1y
it's cool dude we all enjoyed it so we will schedule more
porkchop69   +1y
Dragginforce is in Everett
We have 2 guys in everett one in mukilteo and one in monroe
3 guys out on the penisula and always looking for more
dogfather   +1y
Hey porkchop How come you don't speak up more often on all the Northwest Items?
porkchop69   +1y
im hardley ever on here i got so much going on its usally during the summer when our blood starts warming up and we come out of our caves
jchristian   +1y
So Im in. And BTW tom since you pm'ed me a long time ago about starting a club with you and your nephew I wanted to be in one. Oh yeah siah is in too. So i guess we need to have a meeting to have everyone sit down and come up with the logistics for the club. I.E. name, logo, rules, members, and so forth. So lets make this happen. Im in with whatever we decide.
paparoach1983   +1y
well shit most of us will be at either of the two work partys if not both so lets just set it up and talk about it then
baddawg253   +1y
lol ya i remeber talking to ya about that ...im old ya know
toddluck   +1y
i would but im gonna get brokentoyz up and going again
jchristian   +1y
except i will be out of town this weekend and April 2nd ill be working til 4, I will still try to make it after 4 cause you guys will still be working. So, if anything just keep me informed on what going on. Ed has my cell number if you guys need to ask me something just don't keep me outta the loop.