threads
Page 1 of 8
Northwest \  hey nw guys ? who eles wants to be in a club ?

hey nw guys ? who eles wants to be in a club ?

Northwest Events
views 12559
replies 75
following 13

baddawg253   +1y
so ive been kicking this idea around for a while ..ive posted this before but didnt get any responce, now we appear to have a few people interested so im just getting an idea of how many people are out there ...not only mazda anything lowered but must passclub approval . only requirements are you MUST be serious and have ideas for you vehical. money is not an issues with me i build all my projects on a buget.. as a former club president i know how to market this and set things up. but i want people that are friendly layed back not boozers or over partyers. just good people who want help and dont mind helping others to get to the point where we can go to shows and pull tropys together.... post up if your interested or know of someone ...the name i like is CLEARENCE ISSUES (patt pending) lol dont no body use it !
beatmymini   +1y
i'm in
dogfather   +1y
Sue and I are in

And we totally agree with your concept, no heavy partiers.

I'm all about flying Club colors so keep in mind once you Tag your Truck/Vehicle with the Club name now you represent us all. Thanks for Opening it up to any Truck cause you know I have a Toyota

It's only Static Dropped right now but I have the Bags I just need Lines and things

Oh and a transmission

He will My one ton Tow rig count it's Bagged? LOL
bagdb2200   +1y
Your club concept sounds alot like the club I'm in, except for pullin' trophies. We don't care about em. Good luck with it.
paparoach1983   +1y
I AM IN
dogfather   +1y

Your in a club? in Washington? Which one? From Where?

I've been searching for Clubs in this area?
bagdb2200   +1y

How close of an area do you mean? I don't know of much in Yelm. I know Underground Kustoms is in the Puyallup-Olympia area.

I'm in SIC. Most of the guys are in Poulsbo, I'm in Everett, one guy is in Arlington, and another in Mt. Vernon.
thread post photo

I haven't been on here in a long time. My login doesn't like to stay logged in. I log in, then get logged off immediately. It seems to be working on my work computer for now though.
dogfather   +1y
Dude I can so relate to the Log on and off thing, that is the only thing I disslike about this site.

Thanks for responding, I meant the Olympia Tacoma area, Like Beatmymini says it's a long drive to Everot and arlington Do you guys have a website?

bagdb2200   +1y
We have a website, but alot of the pics and members need to be updated or revised.
. We also have a forum, which my work computer blocks. lol
Alot of the club members don't even go to the forums though, and the post activity is all but dead lately.

I'm not trying to stop you guys from creating a club though. Keep doing your thing! lol
I wish you luck. I hate seeing new clubs pop up and fade away a few months later.
dogfather   +1y
No No No Thats cool dude we are cause I think we found a group of folks that want to do this that all live here in our area.

Thanks for the info