following 10

fastonthetrack   +1y
I am down with that too roach!
dogfather   +1y

I have no Problems with that at all

We just need to set the Dates on the Calendars so I can Plan

CRS you know..

That Crap Happens when your Old

Hey If we can get this one date set, lets meet there and sit around the BBQ and Discuss when and Where.

I just Shared My Google Calendar With Dallas so he can see what My Schedual looks Like

For a retired dude My Free time lies during the week
well let me correct myself. My Wheeling Money and Cruzin Money comes from Parts that I sell during the week.
dogfather   +1y
Hey I just got the Ok From the Host's Boss Saturday of Easter weekend is a Go

So who can Come..

If you all say Lock it in I'll Post another thread with the info and get the Pot luck part started.

My Wife said she will run the Grill and handle the Organization of the Food you guys Bring.
beatmymini   +1y
i wish i could make it but my only day off is sundays and i'm tearing into my truck so i dont know if i could get it there. but i totally wish i could come. i need someone to weld my bed sides onto my truck and i'm sure someone going could probably do it.
paparoach1983   +1y
SO I WLL TALK WITH THE WIFE AND SEE WHAT DAY WE GOING TO HER MOMS
dogfather   +1y

Let me check with Justin and see maybe you could rool on out some sunday or for a little Fule he could roll to your place.... Oh Wait Bed sides? Thin sheet metle?

What about May 2nd it's a sunday.... We could schedual our next work party for May Second and you could come then...

We might have the 110 Flux core ready for sheet metle by then
paparoach1983   +1y
SWEET SO AY DATES SET IN STONE YET
dogfather   +1y
we havn't taklked about it but we can.... you ment May Date right?

Lets give others a chance to Post up
paparoach1983   +1y
NO THE EASTER WEEKEND I THOUGHT
AND THEN YES THE ONE IN MAY
dogfather   +1y
no neither are set in stone yet till at least 3 more people have a chance to reply

If you want I could throw up some tenitive dates for the next 6 months and see if folks agree...

My Available Dates to host work parties if you want Monthly till Aug 1st.

May 1-2, 8, 15-16, 22-23,
June: 19th only
, 17-18, 24-25

Lowdown July 30-Aug1st