Page 2 of 12
Northwest \  nw work party????

nw work party????

Northwest Events
views 16591
replies 111
following 10

dogfather   +1y
Hey Now that you brought that up. If anyone in or out of our area needs a Hand and wants to come out, give me a call and come on out, a Friend and I run a Parts buis on about 2 acres here at the Farm so who knows we might be able to fab something special for ya.
unfinished business   +1y
i would love to do something like this, bring my truck and cut the top off and cap it all off all in one day that would be awsome!!!
paparoach1983   +1y
HELLS yeah i am down maybe just hang out and drink some beers lend a hand if needed just let me know when an i will be there.
neptune   +1y
anyone know how to shave valve covers?? i would love it if someone could shave the "kia motors" off one of mine lol
dogfather   +1y
hummmm with a dremmel? Can you post a picture of what it looks like now?
baddawg253   +1y
hey dogfather, i/m me ...
neptune   +1y
i dont mind the 2.0 part but the kia part has got to go lol

i have another one too but i only need one done and ill decide which one is in better shape

thread post photo
dogfather   +1y
I think it can be done but by doing so your going to have a big shinny area where the lettering and such were, thus causeing you to spend 8 ta 12 hours Polishing the remainder of the cover.

Or you can Paint the entire cover after the letering is removed and only polish the 2.0 DOHC and box it's in
paparoach1983   +1y
i say paint and polish the small stuff would be easier.
neptune   +1y
yeah i was thinkin white or black then just painting the 2.0 part opposite of the color i choose instead of polishing it