Page 1 of 12
Northwest \  nw work party????

nw work party????

Northwest Events
views 16582
replies 111
following 10

baddawg253   +1y
just wondering if any nw peeps wanna get together for a work party, i know everyones got a project on there truck they wanna knock off the list ! why not have company! someone to help out or just bs or bounce ideas off..i think it be cool we could bbq and work on our trucks! ive got alot of tools too including welder .wed have to find a good place to do this my house has no parking so ...maybey dogfather? i dont know ,just throwin it out there..i gatta do my link set up b4 lowdown..let me know if this sounds good guys!
baddawg253   +1y
opps sorry double post
toddluck   +1y
id love to man but prolly cant make it to tacoma
neptune   +1y
im down, i have like no tools, no garage no nothing lol i got a couple hand box's full of tools but nohting really i can use.. maybe i can bring my spare parts and try to make some extra change too
fastonthetrack   +1y
When you trying to pull this thing together?
baddawg253   +1y
im not sure when just trying to see if theres alot of interest in it first . but ya itd be a nice weekend for sure .
fastonthetrack   +1y
Yeah well if im around by the time you guys head this off im in for sure. Be sure to post if you figure out a time or timeframe at least.
baddawg253   +1y
we need a host for this so one with so land or parking? cus i dont i got tools but no parking ...
fastonthetrack   +1y
Yeah i hear yah... I could maybe host like 10 trucks Max but i have a 2 car garage... 1/4 acre thats it. Still setting up the shop too with 230V... Plus i live out in the STICKS... I live close to dogfather.
dogfather   +1y
Hey Guys I would be Happy to Host if you don't mind a little Dirt on yer trucks... I don't live in town, I live on a 375 acr Farm... and don't have electric at My Place enough to run a welder yet..

BUT

My Friend and club Fabricator will be happy to host it at his hous in the Nisqually Pines in Yelm he has My Welder and tourch He said Bring your extention cords and grinders with Grinding disc's he has built 4 or 5 Mini Trucks and 7 or 8 Offroad rigs he does all my Welding

So if you guys want to I can Host.. Unless you want to drive to Todds in Longview/Kelso area I Will.

Oh Hey Dates are important My Calendar is Filling up quick..