Page 4 of 5
Northwest \  custom shops in the north-west

custom shops in the north-west

Northwest Events
views 7867
replies 44
following 9

fastonthetrack   +1y
Hey Tuckin, I might be able to come out friday the 2nd, depending on a few things. But it should be a go on my end!
dogfather   +1y
Hey Dallas Save me a seat, I'm free that day

Anyone else up for a trip to Kelso and halp a brotha Out.
paparoach1983   +1y
i would but i have to work the second
tuckin20s   +1y
Just a few pics from todays work. got alot more cleaned up and organized.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

TOOL ROOM STILL NEEDS TO BE ORGANIZED

thread post photo

YOU CAN SEE THE CHEVY AGAIN!!!

thread post photo

I LOVE THIS VIEW

thread post photo

For everyone wanting to come down friday that sounds great. Will be some cleaning up and finish building the work bench in back and just organizing the rest of whatever. Is anyone wanting to crash here or is it just for the day? I'll send my # and directions to whoever wants to come down later.
paparoach1983   +1y
wow man looking good
fastonthetrack   +1y
hey tuckin, I was talkin to Dogfather and were both down for comin out on friday the 2nd if youll have us!
tuckin20s   +1y
Friday is good for me. And thanks in advance for coming to help out!! Just need to know if you guys are coming for the day or crashing for the night? Got to have enough beer and food for everyone!!
dogfather   +1y
Just for the Day
fastonthetrack   +1y
Hey tuckin, Do you know of a place to get fittings down there? Toddluck was sayin theres a place in Longview, i need to get with him about that.

What time you want us to be down there around on friday?
tuckin20s   +1y
I will be out in the shop around 9am so whenever you guys want to show up! I will send you my address on wednesday or I can meet you somewhere and bring you to the house, which ever works for you.
As for fittings todd and I usually go through Woods Logging supply here in town. If you look at price difference from ordering them with shipping and time to ship compared to having them on hand its not much different. We can run over and check them out while your here. I'll have a nice warm fire going and hopefully the stereo wired up agian before you guys get here.
Till then.....