Page 3 of 5
Northwest \  custom shops in the north-west

custom shops in the north-west

Northwest Events
views 7868
replies 44
following 9

fastonthetrack   +1y
Im down we can all cram in the cadillac.. we can fit 8 easy lol!
skrapinsask   +1y
You guys in the US dont know how lucky you are! I wish i knew people who cared to come by for some beers and metal burning. There is 250,000 people in my city and only ONE other person who puts vehicles on air as a hobby:(

I'm no loner but nobody has an interest in what i'm doing around here
dogfather   +1y
so where you at?
paparoach1983   +1y
^^^yeah man where you located bro
tuckin20s   +1y
Well my dad and I got more done on the shop today. We got the rest of the loft area down and got a lot of things that were on the old shelves put away in the new spots. All my spare/winter/summer wheels put up into the new smaller higher up loft area, all of stretches extra parts and some other things. The work bench in the back has changed in design a little but will be more user friendly!! We have 6 toolboxes to go through and decide what we are going to set up in certain area's. There will be 2 of every wrench and socket hanging on a peg board in the main part of the shop and a rolling tool box for backup tools. After the little organizing today I am getting really stoked about the shop.
It is looking like the weekend of April 9,10,11 or April 16,17,18 for a possible work party here, otherwise it won't be till the first and second weekend in June to have one. I work 4 on, 4 off so my weekends only come around every other month. I will get some pics up tomorrow night of the progress. Let me know if the April dates work or the June ones! Hell we can do all 4 of the weekends for all I care!!!
fastonthetrack   +1y
^^^^^sounds great dood! April would be the best month for me, lol i have both those weekends and weekdays in between off. Muahahaha. (leave after deployment) so i could get a lot of work done! If you need help with anything during the week evenings leading up to that or on the weekends let me know, ill come and lend a hand!
toddluck   +1y
ill be there
dogfather   +1y
April 17th or 18th is good for me.. Plus if your up for it maybe we could schedule something for June as well say the weekend of the 19th and 20th?

What say the rest of you guys?
paparoach1983   +1y
yeah just let me know when and i will try its up to the wife right now cuz she thinks i have to much stuff scheduled right now anyways lol.
tuckin20s   +1y
fastonthetrack and anyone else really, I am off wednesday March 31, April 1,2,3 if you still wanted to come and help finish up some things. If your wanting to hang around for a day or so and need a place to crash for a night I got ya covered. still getting some organizing done but go back to work on satuday for 2days and 2nights so the shop work will come to a stop. May need some help to get ready for the work party! Let me know if anyone is interested.