Page 1 of 5
Northwest \  custom shops in the north-west

custom shops in the north-west

Northwest Events
views 7859
replies 44
following 9

ricksb2200   +1y
hey guys i was looking to see if there were any custom shops in the north west maybe get together and shoot the shit and have few beers and burn some metals
tuckin20s   +1y
I don't own a custom shop but I have a 30'X52' (1700+sq.ft.) shop with 2 custom trucks being built. Along with a fridge FULL of Bud Light BOTTLES (I splurge), a home built all stainless steel two chamber HOT burning wood stove, and an old school 1978 kenwood 600watt tube amp pushing 2 12" pioneer towers and 2 15" infinity towers. You can hear and feel the music even when your grinding!!! Always looking to B.S. and burn some metal. Little bit of a road trip as I am in south washington Longview/Kelso, but I have a 26' 5th wheel all hooked up to power and has a tempur pedic queen bed in it (I sleep WELL camping). Any of you mazda freaks feel like a road trip for a weekend I got a spare room (trailer).
speedster93b   +1y
^^^sounds pretty sweet!!
ricksb2200   +1y
ya that does sound awesome!!!!
toddluck   +1y
i hope to have my purple truck in your shop soon man
jchristian   +1y
Yes there is a shop right off the freeway of 167 and 410 called JCA Customs. The guy josh does everything painting, suspension setups and metal fab. Ill get you the number if you want.
dogfather   +1y
so you lookin for a place like tukn20's said

or a place like Jchristion said?

I'm retired and building a 20X20 shop so I don't have to turn wrenches outside anymore

But a friend and I turn wrenches 3-5 days a week stripping cars and such to sell Parts on Craigslist.

And we do a little bit of everything from Custom 4X4's to Bagged minnis and Custom Tow rigs
fastonthetrack   +1y
Tru Customs in bremerton. They do good work on all custom stuff and have alot of experience doing minis. They are hooking up my caddi while im deployed.
dogfather   +1y

Hey Bud so when we having a Work Party at your place
tuckin20s   +1y
I am actually re-doing my shop right now. It was a 30X36 front shop with a 16X40 back shop (like an upside down L) that all looked like one from the outside. My dad and I just pulled the wall out between the two shops so that it is a FULL 30X52 now and built a small wall to seperate the little wing addition into a tool room with 2 work benches. At the back of the shop (52') there is a 24 foot wide 2 1/2 foot deep metal work bench with the drill press, chop saw, vise, and all the other tools you could need for metal work. We are still tearing some of the loft area and old shelfing down and have to finish organizing before I can throw a work party! But I am definately down for one when done. Our 5th wheel sleeps 6 pretty cofortably if a little to much drinking occures or the work party runs late. I will post some pics up later tomorrow (saterday) night of the shop progress.