Page 6 of 6
Northwest \  clubs

clubs

Northwest Events
views 10550
replies 59
following 15

dogfather   +1y
Well anyway if you guys hear of any Clubs in the Puget sound Tacoma/Olympia area I'm interested in getting involved.. Mini truck clubs preferred.. if not the wife and I will start our own She bought the domain Name DogpoundMinis That way we are not only Mazda seeings how I have a Toyota..
paparoach1983   +1y

Well that what i am doing till i can put it on the mazda man i gotta get mine running to lol
porkchop69   +1y
there is a few guys out in the south hill area (its closer then everett) im sure there is some in tacoma area and as far as lowdown 10 i didnt get any info from anybody but we are all gonna be there
dogfather   +1y

We are All ????? as in Everyone from PNW on this Board? Do you guys Hang a spicific place?
dirtracer14   +1y
It would even be cool if we all just met up once a month to bs and throw ideas around on what to do with these trucks? Would be nice to get a "club" were we could help each other out .... but really unless your 20 min or less from someone it makes it tough to run 2 hrs each way every weekend. Just my 2 cents... would be cool to have a meet in winter but the paint remover they use on the roads now i dont even like driving my daily on them.....

If i could get a few of the NW guys to come over and help me finish the sheetrock in my shop we could get back to working on the truck WINK HINT
jchristian   +1y
+ 1 for puyallup club. Let me know via private message.
dogfather   +1y
Hey guys I really like this forum My hat is off to the owner/founder and I will visit this realm often.
My Spouse and I have been asking question about Mini Truck clubs for some time now and have found dead ends or un cooperative folks or they are just inconvenient locations like Ever-Rot
I like the name Draggonfource but that
dirtracer14   +1y
I might be looking for someone to manage my site for me... not sure if its still up but i will check,what do you charge?
dogfather   +1y
PM Sent
baddawg253   +1y
check us out !were looking to build this club into something great so if you wanna be in a club where all members help each other on each others trucks,has a friendly envornment and good people then we might just be what your looking for! were plannaing to do work partys, and many other get togthers ...hit up myself or dogfather for more info!