Page 4 of 6
Northwest \  clubs

clubs

Northwest Events
views 10551
replies 59
following 15

beatmymini   +1y
its pretty tempting. i live on the edmonds/shoreline border so i'm not to far away. i might have to head up there sometime.
porkchop69   +1y

Cool man we should meet up sunday at pull a part i get off work at 2 pm and it only takes me 10 minutes to get there from my house
beatmymini   +1y
so i've got sunday off if you still wanted to meet up at the pull a part or something.
dogfather   +1y
hey Porkchop I seen on your calendar you labled June 2010 for Lowdown 10 where did you get that info?

Hey Puget sound folks anyone interested in Meeting??

are there any Clubs down here in the Tacoma Olympia area?

I seem to remember one that hosted lowdown 09 Who was that again?
paparoach1983   +1y

not sher who did lowdown but i dont see many clubs in tacoma except the rice burners
i wanna do a club but my ride is far from drivable so there would be no point right now
dogfather   +1y
Well now that you mention it. I would really like to belong to a group of mini truckers, and i don't believe you need a finished rig to belong. as long as you have one is all that matters. In Our Offroad Club all you need is to fit in with the Members and Own a 4X4

So even if your truck is not finished you should still be part of a Group that have like intrests so you can learn frtom them and they can learn from you.

ie you might know wireing and I have a tubing bender.

like we bought a Built bagged Mazda and i'm slowly building a toy, while building 2 samauri's and a four runner.
paparoach1983   +1y
nice but i would rather wait till i can drive it to meets cuz my wife wont let me have the car for those reasons. lol
dogfather   +1y
so what's that in your signiture block? Broken toyz? is that a club?
paparoach1983   +1y
talk to toddluck about that its his old club that i think a few of us on here just fly the flags
dogfather   +1y
So I guess the Question I have is if we can't find a club locally, for Mini's Would anyone be interested in forming a Local Puget sound Club?