Page 3 of 3
S10 Projects \  project cluster reconstruction

project cluster reconstruction

S10 Projects
views 3943
replies 22
following 10

555   +1y
Any new progress? I kinda miss having a truck. It really does look good with those shineys on it.
cluster   +1y
holy long time!

well currently and for the past 2 months i think it wont start, im leaning towards the starter since it started to crap out when it had that water in the tank, wonder how that got there lol but i bangged the hell out of it and still nothing so maybe a electrical problem who knows...... it was under the car cover for a month or 2 or 3 lol and finally came out when i towed it to the new house just gotta tow the bed here this week and put it on blocks to start the suspension work and maybe pull the motor if the problem is that bad, but at this time i cant say what it is since all ive been doing everynow and then is lift it up, but i still have major construction planned for this thing especially the suspension! im havng spome problems with my blazer so once i find some stockies with stock tires im thinkign about moving on to a tahoe or extended cab silverado to replace the blazer btu would love to get the dime back on the road especially with these gas prices.... i might be able to walk faster then the truck runs but gas would be cheap as hell

i kinda liked the last problem with it more cuz atleast it would turn over now nothing lol, all happend after sitting for a week or 2 and me trying to start it as usual to atleast have it runnign here and there but it ust died on me and never had any motore response since, shitload of peopel did come over to the new place once i laid the body in the driveway lol
blackls1   +1y
Thats a nice paint color. I couldn't pull it off but cool.