Page 2 of 3
S10 Projects \  project cluster reconstruction

project cluster reconstruction

S10 Projects
views 3941
replies 22
following 10

dragginncrds   +1y
i did all my interior stuff.... but seats... check them out on my myspace...
nvious kreationz   +1y

I was talking to him today he misses it already I am trying to get him to buy one of mine. I really like the headlight conversion and how everything is color matched ever wanna sell the headlights let me know!!!!
schreff   +1y
Thanks for the pics I needed them.
cluster   +1y
cool cool ill keep yall 2 in mind for when i need ot get fiberglass and tweed done to the truck, so far its just the dash piece and the center console to redo.

heh dunno bout that one mang....i kinda dig em to unless u wanna buy one thats cloudy ;p i havenmt looked at any others yet but i dont think they make em much clearer liek the 1st gen euro-clear and the 98+ euro clear....which makes no sense if they make em for those they should for 94-97....hell maybe they do, but i plan on keeping the blazer conversion just the bumper and valance are gonna get swapped.

does anyone know what overall tire size i can run if i just cut my inners and leave the rest of the firewall tubbing till later? i know right now its 24" but id love to run a 25-25.5" wheel, ill have the 2500lbs up front for a couple more months so i cant lift way up for 20s and maintain a good ride plus i wanna be able to lay the fuk out
maz89   +1y
A 215/35/20 is 25.92" tall and a 225/30/20 is 25.31" tall, hard to tell by pics how deep your tubs are, but you'll still need some arms and do something with your booster before it's gonna lay hard on 20's...... hope that helps some brother
cluster   +1y
here it is with the fenders off and closest the 20 will go down...hard to see how far it is from the ground, but i take out the inners...a 25" should lay for sure?

maz89   +1y
still hard to tell without being there in person, but probably so......
nvious kreationz   +1y
wow that is already tubbed? and now you have to again I am in the middle of tubbing mine and want to make sure I have enough room the first time so I will watch this build to get info!!
cluster   +1y
yeah well it was supposed to be tubbed for 20s but no, the pasenger side is for sure but i guess someone slacked on the driver side or never got to it..... personally i dont care cuz id rather run alot of rubber....these 205/50/15 run so good but they dontm mount right so im lookign for something 23-25" total size so i can still lay cuz it just looks sexy
maz89   +1y
A 225/30/20 is the the smallest 20" tire on the market and it's a 25.31" Dia. so if you're looking for a Dia. of 25" or less you're going to have to down size to a 19" or 18" wheel and tire man...... the 19's I have for my doored dime are 215/35/19's and they're a 24.92 Dia.