Page 3 of 4
S10 Projects \  Heres a SFBD fully built frame

Heres a SFBD fully built frame

S10 Projects
views 5893
replies 33
following 13

shay   +1y
Yeah my buddy thought it was funny too when he found it online and linked it to me to view! Seriously though that was kind of ridiculous!!! I appreciate the compliment, but false advertisement is just pointless!!! It makes you look so childish for trying to be a show-off!! I mean we are in our 20's/30's ... we are GROWN ... that type of stuff is something you leave with you when you graduate from high school and walk out the door!
lvnlow9543   +1y
this matter should not be taken so seriously, it was no high school bs, just simple laughs, Maybe you should grow up if you can't laugh it off, this sport is taken way too seriously, by so many people, can't we all just get along?????????? pS MY WIFE SAID THAT YOU ARE NOT THAT HOT!!!!
lvnlow9543   +1y
just trying to keep all of the ssm drama away from here
maz89   +1y
Hey, just thought I'd stop back by to see if the fuckin' bitchin' is over yet.......
scooter   +1y
frame looks good as hell man. i might be doing a full frame on a s10 after i get this one to running condition. i have already set up plans for it.
maz89   +1y
Rock on brother! Let me know if there's any thing we can do to help!
lvnlow9543   +1y
will help out how ever i can bro
minitruckinranger   +1y
Damn, no one else is going to bitch about my girlfriend?
baha   +1y
The frame is awsome, especially the custom skull! and I'm not going to bitch but I would have to say that I believe Shay is the hottest member on any of my sites on record
minitruckinranger   +1y
Yep Baha, have to agree with you on that one. Thanks for the comments on the frame. Hopefully I can hurry up and get this motor done and painted so I can get started on putting the cab on.