Page 2 of 4
S10 Projects \  Heres a SFBD fully built frame

Heres a SFBD fully built frame

S10 Projects
views 5898
replies 33
following 13

maz89   +1y
All B.S. aside, congrats on the 1rst place at Havoc! Jevon (minitrukinranger) spent months, many freezin' cold/boilin' hot days and nights on this frame, bustin' his ass in a shop just big enough to fit the frame itself. Jevon over came many odds to finish his frame. And not to forget the Friday BEFORE the Havoc show, we bodyworked, painted, baked, assembled and loaded on to a trailer an hour before we left for Havoc. 7hr drive on no sleep. Well deserved my brother! And if you ever start dozin' off behind the wheel on the way to a show again, I'm gonna stick a firecracker up your ass and piss on your leg!! But don't hold your breathe yet, the body is about to go back on Bitches!!
tofnlows10   +1y

thats a sweet pic!
lvnlow9543   +1y
it was all in good fun about the tailgait! I ain't mad at ya. But congrats on the first place brotha
maz89   +1y

I'm sorry bro, couldn't help myself! That's why Jevon disappeared at Walmart that night, he was buyin' the paint and I sprayed it on there while you were in the shower before we went to the show!!
lvnlow9543   +1y
that's cool, just remember that payback is hell
maz89   +1y

shit......
lvnlow9543   +1y
dang skippy, you can try to run
dragginncrds   +1y
thats sick... that will be my frame one day...
shay   +1y
JUST WANTED TO CLEAR THIS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT UP..... I AM NOT MINITRUKINRANGER'S GIRLFRIEND....I MET THIS GUY AT THE HAVOC SHOW...DO U KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ASKED ME TO TAKE PICS WITH THEIR VEHICLES THERE?! I MEAN SERIOUSLY GET A LIFE AND STOP LYING THAT I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND IN REAL LIFE OR SOMETHING!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!!! THOSE TOP 3 PICS ARE OF ME, BUT MY BOYFRIEND'S NAME IS DEREK AND HE DRIVES A LINCOLN LS......BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME MINITRUKINRANGER!! KEEP DREAMING!!

maz89   +1y
That's some funny shit! Minitrukinranger put that as a joke, he meant no offense, just out of all the pics taken w/ girls, the pics of you where the best! Trust me, everyone knows you're not his girl, and he didn't mean any harm......