Page 4 of 11
S10 Projects \  project: low dime

project: low dime

S10 Projects
views 15761
replies 105
following 14

gettinlow85s10   +1y
lookin good... i understand the whole, "i have no money, i'm 16" type thing... i got no truck now, i just sold my 85 s10, the 89 mazda of mine gets sold saturday hopefully... project looks good. arms look good.
lucky13   +1y
that sucks dude.

well i got one side done today...lots of pictures on the progress.

first off, i started by assembling the arms, had to remove the lower and cut a few places off the hump a little lower.
thread post photo

thread post photo

puttin the wheel on.

slowly bending my uppper control arm...
thread post photo

it worked!
thread post photo

thread post photo

still need to notch the frame for the tie rods.
thread post photo

once i get drop spindles this beeyach will lay hard!
thread post photo
gettinlow85s10   +1y
the next dweebo... that thing gonna be driven static?
lucky13   +1y
dweebo?

its gonna be bagged
maz89   +1y
? which way did the tip of the uppers bend to? they look like they bent upwards?
dragginncrds   +1y
haha i kno the feelin of no money... im 18 got 2 jobs and am still broke... that and theres a possibility i could get my license revoked because im a fuckin idiot so im bout to pay the state of NC a assload of money.. so yeah i kno the broke feelin
maz89   +1y
man, I'm the brokest man in 3 states! I ain't even got enough money to BE broke!
lucky13   +1y
no, they bent down, prolly just the picture angle.

lmao, were all broke mutha fuggers!
cluster   +1y
looks like a fun project ;]
pig rig   +1y
damn son you got a lot of rust your going to make a small investment in wire wheels

FYI just a heads up you will need to replace all your tie rods so you can get it to go back together because for as bad as the stock ball joint were I know the tie rods are junk. if I remember right for all tie rods and ball joints it cost me $150