Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  new

new

General Discussion
views 1289
replies 9
following 5

cluster   +1y
sup just found the forum today, looking good!
maz89   +1y
Welcome to the site man. couple of rules of thumb - post pics! we're pic whores, we love to see new mods and progress! and this is NOT ssm, anything goes, but leave the drama over there!
dragginncrds   +1y
hahah i hear ya.. on that door but welcome man
cluster   +1y
kk you ask for pics....

99 blazer daily, with a few mods

94 S10 B/D with some mods also, doesnt look like this right now since im sending the bed to the bodyshop and the fucker is not firing up right now, but tries on ether, close to sending her to the shop and get looked at.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

dunno might wanna move it to a pic section now lol, ill post more pics once i continue working on it after its runnign again.
maz89   +1y
nice rides man, especially the pink one, nice to see it in the hands of someone thats goin' to do something with it! good luck!
cluster   +1y

thanks, yeah the last owner didnt have much time for it.... it has a outdated air setup so im going with S.L.A.M bags on all 4 corners with 1/2" lines and (2) viar 380s....lots lots of plans for it....its a mini so there is no end to it
maz89   +1y
haha, I feel ya there! both my projects have been on going for years lol, just never ends!
dragginncrds   +1y
looks good
schreff   +1y
Nice rides, welcome to the site. Where you from. I'm think of doing a B/D on my 96 dime.
lvnlow9543   +1y
welcome to the site, killer ride
Page 1 of 1