Page 1 of 3
General Discussion \  New guy from Alabama

New guy from Alabama

General Discussion
views 3528
replies 24
following 9

layitlo   +1y
I just found this site and thought I'd check it out. I'm new here and I'm on a few other sites like s10forum, blazinlow, and a few others. I've got a 88 s10 blazer with 17" Alba's a primer job with a frenched plate box, true dual exhaust, sunroof, and a 1992 front end upgrade, and yeah a wing so I could be different. Here's a pic if I can post one. Don't be to harsh on me I know alot of you will.
thread post photo
maz89   +1y
Welcome to the site man. don't worry about anyone being harsh, we might give each other crap from time to time, but there ain't gonna be no "byc thread" or " no one will pay this much money for my piece of shit truck" and drama crap here, this ain't ssm........ L8R
lvnlow9543   +1y
Welcome to the site bro, aint no bashin here
layitlo   +1y
If there's not I'll be surprised. Everyone else just doesn't like my wing and they tell me what they think. Believe it's normally take off the wing and mirrors. But I like them cause I want to be different. But that's for the welcome.
layitlo   +1y
Hey I just seen where your from. How long you been there? I used to live in carrollton. I used to ride up there. I lived there till about 4 years ago. I like your truck. It's cool to see someone on here from there.
layitlo   +1y
Doordragr Hey that's cool. I'm just wanting to be different. And the other sites I'm on can get a little ugly about putting import parts on a blazer. But I didn't do it with that intention. I just wanted a different look.
maz89   +1y
that's why they make chocolate and vanilla bro, different strokes for different folks. Why'd ya leave the great ol' city of carrollton? I live about 20mins. south of lvnlow...
layitlo   +1y
I lived there for along time. After I got married my wife wanted a horse and a friend of mine told me about our landlord so we took his offer. We pay 300 a month for 20 acres and the house. We don't use all the land but it has a big yard and no neighbors. Carrollton doesn't offer something like this. I went to central high. I still ride around out there when I have a chance. I have family out there. So I'm still there and here.
lvnlow9543   +1y
i have lived around here my whole life, when you lived here the truck was green, with some 16 inch centerlines, you may have seen it? Dude if you want to be diff. do your thing bro, building your truck is for you and your friends, screww what bashers say
layitlo   +1y
I hear ya. I may have seen it around. I've been building it for me but I would like to take it to shows when I'm ready. I'd like to win some too. But alot of people say the look I have will hold me back. I hope not.