Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  Looking for some help

Looking for some help

General Discussion
views 1261
replies 6
following 3

layitlo   +1y
I was looking for some help. I wanted to see whe lives close enough and might be willing to come out to me here in Heflin and help me out. I really don't have a way to pay anyone. But I would be able to fix hotdogs and chips and drinks. (non alcohal) But I need help to redo my blazer. I'm going to be getting a 89 wrecked s10 pickup and taking the motor and trans out and putting it in my blazer. I would have it ready to come out and then put it in. Both trucks would be ready to go. I might even take the front end off of my blazer to do it. I'm not sure but the 89 s10 will have to have the front end off. It's wrecked on the front end so it will be coming apart. It's in bad shape. But I don't know if I want totake off mine or if I really need to take mine off. Well anyways if you think you might be willing to help a guy out then let me know. I just hope I put this in the right place.
maz89   +1y
how far are you from carrollton? i stay pretty busy, aswell as lvnlow, but if you set a date up and we're free, we'd be glad to come out and give a hand and bullshit......
layitlo   +1y
Well from carrollton I'm around 30 to 45 minutes away. It's really easy to get to my house from there. I'm here in heflin. I have to get all the stuff together first. Like the hoist, mounts, headers, and make sure I have all the tools. I don't have air so I have to do it the hard way. I will have to figure out how to do the gas. It's a tbi motor and I have my 2.8 that is tbi but I don't know if the pump will work and then I have to figure out how to wire it up. I would have all the parts I would need from the donor but I'm not sure how to do the wiring since mine has a 2.8. I'll have them ready before I set a date to do it. But I'm hoping before xmas to do it. But the hardest part will be the wiring to get it running again. But The heavy stuff is the motor and trans. And any input you guys have just tell me what you think. My number is 256-253-2268 if you want to call. I was thinking about coming to carrollton but I things have changed and I would know where to go out there to have some fun. I'm always stuck home so I'm out of touch. Thanks for offering the help. I'm Ted Niehas Jr if I never said who I was.
layitlo   +1y
Hey guys. I was wandering if one of you has a motor hoist that I can use. If you guys can still help me out let me know when is best for you and I'll start making plans. If you can help me still if not that's cool.
michiganminisdotcom   +1y
Ill just walk across the street. Il be there in spirit to help.
layitlo   +1y
Ha Ha, it's in the shop now getting done, I judt couldn't do it on my own and take care of my kids too.
michiganminisdotcom   +1y
Im still there damit!
Page 1 of 1