Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  Composite Clear Corners

Composite Clear Corners

General Discussion
views 1277
replies 6
following 4

brokebuttryin   +1y
I see all these clear corner lenses on the internet for S-10's and Blazers but all of them seem to be for the sealed beam type headlights. I have composite headlights. Does anyone know where I could get clear corner inserts for these? There is no chance that they are the same size pieces is there? Thanks for the help.
pig rig   +1y
a year would really help to answer this
brokebuttryin   +1y
It doesn't really matter what year. Mine is a 1997 but I think anywhere from 1995-1997 offered both composite and sealed beam type headlights. Any other years didn't have more than one option.
nvious kreationz   +1y
Hey man what part of upstate you from? and to answer your question 95-97 composite haedlights are more than likely made by the owner I have heard of breaking the orange piece and shaking it out and also baking or heating the headlight and removing the glass to get inside
brokebuttryin   +1y
I'm from Elmira.
nvious kreationz   +1y

Thats cool I played hockey there I lived in Utica/Marcy for 16 years
lvnlow9543   +1y
if you take a heat gun and gently heat the seal, carefull not to burn or melt the light, you can pull it apart and remove the corner lens, the just seal it back, it took me twice but i was happy with the end result, if you look in the photo post, you can see the front end of my truck
Page 1 of 1