threads
Page 2 of 2
Isuzu Projects \  Finally moves on its own.

Finally moves on its own.

Isuzu Projects
views 1644
replies 16
following 5

bjscustombillet   +1y
You guys are kiling me. Ive been waiting almost 4 weeks to get my parts back from the powder coater so i can put my motor and tranny in my chassis. Once thats in i just need to finish up a few things in the cab and its off to paint. The bed has been done for awhile. So maybe if all goes well it will be done this summer. If you guys have 900 hp the id say mine should be right around 850. Thats if all the chrome and paint are worth about 750. It sure looks fast though LOL.
speedylowz   +1y

Front end ------check
Right door------check
Wheels still have, dude in Georgia is interested(shipping???)

New bumper is in pieces as of last night...lol. Gonna piece it back together tonight & section the sides to get it to fit like i want, then we can cut the valence to fit it. Got the plan layed down to move the truck this week sometime....all is kewl. I'll fill u in on the rest when u call me.

BJ Please take video of your zoo when u get that badboy running......Wes wants to race me now.....lol!!!
westanbro   +1y
I was exagerating on the horsepower a little, lol. The way isuzus are its probably more like 9 horsepower, lol. I know it does feel alot more powerful than all the 2.3's ive had. The 2.6 is supposed to have more compression and with the weber and free flowing exhaust it feels better and has good throttle response. I guess I should get the cam and headers and see what she will do but its not bad for just the little changes it has.
bjscustombillet   +1y
Trust me i know all about the horsepower exageration, i drove mine for years before i tore into it. When i tried to order the calmini cam a few months ago they told me it was on back order and they werent sure when they would be getting anymore in. If you find out please let me know. Or do you have another source for a cam?
brianbgboy   +1y
just wait and see how fast that beotch is when you get this new battery from me i cant wait to get my new headache running! it is sure to be pretty sick later, brian
brianbgboy   +1y
hey speedy, what are you room plans for scrapin? did you get anything yet? my wife and are going, and just about to reserve something, just curious as to where ya'll going to be.. warren g will probably be staying with us if he can make it. later pimps
brianbgboy   +1y
damn warren, your post is on the second page, and i am post whoring hooters tomorrow for lunch homie? holla at me if you can make it bro. later, brian